Thursday, October 2, 2008

Uvb or uva and skin care or acne treatment

« ...1. Avoid any and all fried foods. I know this requires discipline but it is doable and the reward far outweighs the sacrifice. Fortunately, I am not referring to the actual food but the process. When grease gets airborne during the cooking stage the hot popping effect tends to get on everything to include your skin. Ultimately, this translates into clogged pores and greater episodes of acne outbreaks....
...When acne persists into adulthood, the problem is more likely environmental rather than hormonal. Your body has an excess of toxins that are causing an internal chemical imbalance, and your body is attempting to expel these toxins through your skin in sweat and sebum oil. Unfortunately, sebum oil is the favorite breeding ground for the P-acne bacteria, which is naturally present on everyone's skin. More sebum oil equals more bacteria, and, well, you get the idea....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Out of all of the natural remedies to clear a face of acne I have found that sleeping with a long sleeve shirt can do wonders. Yes thats right, always sleep with a long sleeve shirt if you suffer from acne. The grease from your arms actually rubs up against your face and clogs your pores which creates more pimples. Trust me, I have tried this with great success. I suspected it during school one day, after I would sleep in class I would notice that my face would break out more....»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: will the fraxel laser help acne scars, best home remedies for acne, how early will acne start during pregnancy

No comments: